Kinesiotherapy is a treatment which uses a motion. Its therapeutic use is applicable in different conditions / diseases and their damage degree, and even surgically repaired injuries or deficits.
Areas of application:
- orthopedics and trauma surgery (fractures and sprains, ankle surgery, hip, knee, shoulder ... muscles surgery, tendons, ligaments ...).
- neurology and neurosurgery (neuralgia, a condition after stroke, surgery of the spine ...)
- Rheumatology (degenerative rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis ...)
- prevention and correction of bad posture (poor posture)
- sports injuries-professional and recreational athletes
JOINT MANIPULATION AND MOBILIZATION
is applicable in:
the cervical part of the spine
- pain and stiffness in the neck
- numbness along the arm
thoracic area of the spine
- occasional twinge during the inhale / exhale
lumbar region of the spine
- pain and stiffness
- tingling down the leg (sciatica)
- limited mobility
We apply different types and techniques of massage for the purpose of therapy and relaxation, with the aim to improve overall physical and mental condition of the patient.
- therapeutic massage
- lymphatic drainage
- anti-cellulite massage
DANISH BODY TREATMENT
The Danish physiotherapy is a manual deep tissue treatment that pushes and stretches muscles, joints and internal organs, while at the same time the segment is gently pulsating.
This way, the balance between the body and the emotional body is established in order to release the energy and emotional blockages that cause pain and apathy.
The pulsing of the segment stimulates the functionality of the lymphatic system and the blood vessels, the proper function of which is necessary for the normal functioning of the organism. Proper respiration during treatment supports the reduction of pain of the treated segment and improve the energy flow per meridian.