Kinesiotherapy is a treatment which uses a motion. Its therapeutic use is applicable in different conditions / diseases and their damage degree, and even surgically repaired injuries or deficits.
Areas of application:
- orthopedics and trauma surgery (fractures and sprains, ankle surgery, hip, knee, shoulder ... muscles surgery, tendons, ligaments ...).
- neurology and neurosurgery (neuralgia, a condition after stroke, surgery of the spine ...)
- Rheumatology (degenerative rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis ...)
- prevention and correction of bad posture (poor posture)
- sports injuries-professional and recreational athletes
JOINT MANIPULATION AND MOBILIZATION
is applicable in:
the cervical part of the spine
- pain and stiffness in the neck
- numbness along the arm
thoracic area of the spine
- occasional twinge during the inhale / exhale
lumbar region of the spine
- pain and stiffness
- tingling down the leg (sciatica)
- limited mobility
We apply different types and techniques of massage for the purpose of therapy and relaxation, with the aim to improve overall physical and mental condition of the patient.
- therapeutic massage
- lymphatic drainage
- anti-cellulite massage